Friday, August 17, 2012

Sax Players- URGENT!

On Monday, I would like to hear all of the saxophone players in Wind Ensemble and Concert Band audition again for me during class.  There is now an opening in Jazz Band which may result in a subsequent opening or changes to Wind Ensemble as well.  I would like to hear all sax players as I may be asking some to change to a different kind of sax to make the strongest possible ensembles.

I know this is short notice, and I appreciate your best efforts.  Even with these auditions, I may or may not be able to change an individual schedule depending on the classes.  I will, however, make my best efforts and work with the administration to give every student the best opportunity and each ensemble the best instrumentation.

I look to hear the students play scales, something prepared and sight reading.  If you have questions, please contact me ASAP.