Friday, May 13, 2011

2011-12 PHS Ensemble Rosters

Congratulations to all who auditioned!  I look forward to working with such a strong group of student musicians next fall.  Students are listed alphabetically by section within each ensemble.

Please note- if you have not yet auditioned with me but signed up for a band or orchestra class, you will automatically be placed into Beginning Band.  Those who still need to play for me can do so either before June 2, or during registration week at the end of summer.  I will be able to make ensemble placements as needed.

Saxophones- As I've mentioned to each of you, I have many sax players and have had to shift some students around within the sax section to maintain the strongest possible sections and ensembles.

For those looking to expand their musical skills,  I need more trombone, tuba and horn players!  I'd be happy to loan you a school instrument this summer and give you lessons.  Students who switch to an instrument where there is more need have a better chance of moving up faster.