Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28- April 1

42nd Street was a great show!  I'm so proud to have been a part of such an outstanding production.  For those who weren't able to get out and see the show, you missed out!  I hope you can make our next performances and productions.  Now that the show has closed, I look forward to a little sanity and a schedule which allows more time for me to focus on my classes and my family.

Be sure to get all of the latest tour information on the Tour Page including the Permission form!

Auditions are coming up in just 3-4 weeks!  I will be publishing an online audition sign up for students this week.  More audition info is on my Audition Page.

Please take time to review the school's CST testing schedule which will impact what classes meet when from April 4-29.  We need all students to do their best, so please plan ahead.  Plus, I don't want anyone to leave their materials at home on a day when we meet as an ensemble.  I'll provide weekly reminders of the schedule in my weekly announcements.